Annual list from Broadband Communities Magazine recognizes top companies and innovators that advanced U.S. fiber optic broadband deployment
Plainfield, CT – August 14, 2023... For the second consecutive year, Broadband Communities Magazine has recognized Sertex Broadband Solutions in its annual ranking of the Top 100 FTTH organizations in the U.S. Each company in this group of 100 honorees has taken a leadership role in building fiber connectivity in the past 12 months.
Sertex is a premier provider of fiber optic infrastructure services in the northeast. Committed to closing the digital divide in unserved and underserved communities, the company’s end-to-end fiber deployment services include planning, design, construction, installation, operations, and maintenance.
Fiber-to-the-Home Top 100 Leader
Over the past three decades, Sertex has constructed thousands of miles of fiber networks in remote areas and challenging environments from the mountains to the ocean. Currently, Sertex crews are actively working on projects in five of the six New England states, including:
- Building and maintaining an island-wide FTTH network on Block Island, BroadbandBI, in partnership with the Town of New Shoreham, Rhode Island,
- Building DVFiber, a community-owned network spanning 24 towns in southern Vermont in partnership with the Deerfield Valley Communication Union District,
- Connecting fiber optic ground wire for electric grid control in New Hampshire for regional utility companies,
- Expanding community anchor institution networks (CAI) in partnership with several Connecticut municipalities, and
- Installing fiber internet connections in partnership with regional ISPs in Western Massachusetts
“We’re proud to be recognized as a Top 100 company for the second consecutive year,” states Michael Solitro, Sertex founder and CEO. “Our mission is to create digital infrastructures that provide exceptional and long-lasting value to customers throughout our region.”
For more information on the company and its projects, visit www.sertexbroadband.com.