Telecom supervisors and managers guide our innovative development in the telecommunications industry with tactical acumen and drive the success of strategic business operations while maintaining positive customer relationships.
Innovative management of comprehensive construction and telecommunications jobsites is required to strategically achieve the company’s objective. Supervisors/managers act in a manner of integrity aligning with the company’s values while maintaining a continuous focus on exceeding customer requirements and expectations, coordinating with multiple divisions and departments to implement solutions and drive results.
- Contribute to the fulfillment of projects and organizational objectives.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarizes project progress, manage, track and report the progress of projects/budgets, coordinate and manage resources, and run, manage, and drive regular business rhythms for projects.
- Conduct pre-construction site surveys, identify any obstacles that may result in additional construction costs, and take field measurements.
- Coordinate, monitor and consult on fiber optic plant construction activities to ensure products are being installed within customer guidelines and manufacturer standard recommended procedures.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- 5+ years project or team management experience
- Background in Telecommunications or Construction, or comparable military experience
- BS degree or equivalent military experience in technical discipline such as Engineering (i.e., Civil, Electrical, Mechanical or Telecommunications), Mathematics or Finance/Accounting preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Teams, Project, and open to learning new software
- Comprehensive Blueprint reading
Why join Sertex? As a team member, you will enjoy:
- Full insurance benefits, including health, dental, and FREE vision
- Financial benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with guaranteed match, and dependent care FSA
- Employee Assistance Program
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT! On-the-job training and advancement opportunities to leadership positions. We reward hard work!
- Signing bonus for qualified candidates!
Contact information: If this sounds like you, want to hear from you! Click the button below to upload your resume.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to meeting you!