Sertex is proud to be recognized as an Fiber-to-the-Home Top 100 2023 company. The annual list compiled by Broadband Communities Magazine recognizes top companies and innovators that advance the cause of fiber optic broadband deployment in the U.S.
We are committed to expanding fiber broadband connectivity in the northeast. Currently, our crews are actively deployed in five of the six New England states:
- Connecting customers to BroadbandBI on Block Island, RI
- Building DVFiber in Southern Vermont
- Rebuilding OPGW transmission lines in New Hampshire
- Expanding CAI networks in several Connecticut communities
- Connecting customers to fiber networks in Western Massachusetts
Join Our Team of Fiber Experts
Our company is growing with many career opportunities, including experienced linemen, technicians, and installers. Every day, our close-knit crews work together in small teams and dynamic environments to change people’s lives with fiber optic connectivity.
We offer career paths for all levels of job seekers with or without a college degree. More than anything, we value a strong work ethic, commitment to safety, and grit. U.S. military veterans make up 22% of our field operations workforce and we are proud to support the Hiring Veterans Pledge.
When you join our Sertex, you can expect:
- a management team that relies on your skills and experience,
- the camaraderie of committed crewmembers, often with military backgrounds,
- an organization with a deep commitment to our mission, and
- the best pay and benefits in our industry